You know I’m migrating to Modo.
Multi UDIM workflow is on my daily basis tasks, so this is how I do the setup.
- First of all, check textures and UDIMs in Mari and export all the textures.
- Check the asset and UVs in Modo.
- Load all your textures in the Modo’s image manager.
- Create a new material for the asset.
- Add all the UDIM textures as image layers for each required channel.
- In the texture locator for each texture change the horizontal repeat and vertical repeat to reset. And change the UV offset. It works with negative values (not like Softimage or Maya).
- That’s it. Make a render check to see if everything works fine.